Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated PL-300 Exam Questions and Answers by maddie

Page: 7 / 13

Microsoft PL-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Code: PL-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
Questions: 373 Q&A's Shared By: maddie
Question 28

You create a data model in Power BI.

Report developers and users provide feedback that the data model is too complex.

The model contains the following tables.

Questions 28

The model has the following relationships:

*There is a one-to-one relationship between Sales_Region and Region_Manager.

*There are more records in Manager than in Region_Manager, but every record in Region_Manager has a corresponding record in Manager.

*There are more records in Sales_Manager than in Sales_Region, but every record in Sales_Region has a corresponding record in Sales_Manager.

You need to denormalize the model into a single table. Only managers who are associated to a sales region must be included in the reports.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

NOTE: More than one order of answer choices is correct. You will receive credit for any of the correct orders you select.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Question 29

You need to grant access to the business unit analysts.

What should you configure? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

You need to create the relationship between the product list and the revenue results. The solution must minimize the time it takes to render visuals.

What should you set as the relationship cardinality?

Options:

A.

One to one

B.

Many to one

C.

One to many

D.

Many to many

Discussion
Question 31

How should you distribute the reports to the board? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 31

Options:

Discussion
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 7 / 13

PL-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

PL-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

PL-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99