Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated PL-300 Exam Questions and Answers by maliha

Page: 3 / 13

Microsoft PL-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Code: PL-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
Questions: 373 Q&A's Shared By: maliha
Question 12

You plan to use Power BI to create a quarterly profit report that meets the following requirements:

• Emphasizes the percentage of total profits contributed by each product category in dollars and as a percentage

• Compares profit margins across sales regions

Which type of visual should you use for each requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate visuals to the correct requirements. Each visual may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 12

Options:

Discussion
Question 13

In Power BI Desktop, you have a dataset that contains a table.

You create a table visual on a Power BI report page as shown in the following exhibit

Questions 13

You need to configure the visual to display the referenced image instead of the URL in the Plant Image column.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Set the Data category of the Plant Image field to Image URL

B.

Set the Data type of the Plant Image field to Binary.

C.

Set the Data category of the Plant Image field to Web URL.

D.

From the Formatting tab. select Values, and then set URL icons to On for the table.

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Question 14

You have a Power B1 report that contains the fields shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 14

Use the drop-down menus to select the answer choice that completes each statement based on the information presented in the graphic.

Questions 14

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

You have the Power Bl data model shown in the following exhibit.

You create two row-level security (RlS) roles named Manager and CFO.

You plan to publish the dataset to the Power Bl service.

You need to create DAX expressions for the RLS filters. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Each manager must see only the data in the Sales and Human Resources tables for their own country.

• The CFO must be prevented from seeing the data in the Human Resources table.

• The CFO must see the sales data of all countries.

How should you complete the DAX expressions to meet the requirements? To answer, drag the appropriate expressions to the correct targets. Each expression may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

Questions 15

The Country table contains the following data.

Questions 15

You plan to publish the dataset to the Power Bl service.

You need to create DAX expressions for the RLS filters. The solution must meet the following requirements:

• Each manager must see only the data in the Sales and Human Resources tables for their own country.

• The CFO must be prevented from seeing the data in the Human Resources table.

• The CFO must see the sales data of all countries.

How should you complete the DAX expressions to meet the requirements? To answer, drag the appropriate expressions to the correct targets. Each expression may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

Questions 15

Options:

Discussion
Page: 3 / 13

PL-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

PL-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

PL-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99