Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated PL-300 Exam Questions and Answers by eleri

Page: 5 / 13

Microsoft PL-300 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Power BI Data Analyst
Exam Code: PL-300 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
Questions: 373 Q&A's Shared By: eleri
Question 20

You have a Microsoft Power Bl report. The size of PBIX file is 550 MB. The report is accessed by using an App workspace in shared capacity of powerbi.com.

The report uses an imported dataset that contains one fact table. The fact table contains 12 million rows. The dataset is scheduled to refresh twice a day at 08:00 and 17:00.

The report is a single page that contains 15 custom visuals and 10 default visuals.

Users say that the report is slow to load the visuals when they access and interact with the report

You need to recommend a solution to improve the performance of the report.

What should you recommend?

Options:

A.

Split the visuals onto multiple pages.

B.

Implement row-level security (RLS).

C.

Replace the default visuals with custom visuals.

D.

Increase the number of times that the dataset is refreshed.

Discussion
Question 21

You import a large dataset to Power Query Editor.

You need to identify whether a column contains only unique values.

Which two Data Preview options can you use? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point

Options:

A.

Show whitespace

B.

Column distribution

C.

Column profile

D.

Column quality

E.

Monospaced

Discussion
Question 22

You have a Power BI report that contains the table visual shown in the following exhibit.

Questions 22

Questions 22

Options:

Discussion
Question 23

You have a query named Customer that imports CSV files from a data lake. The query contains 500 rows as shown in the exhibit. (Click the Exhibit tab.)

Questions 23

Each file contains deltas of any new or modified rows from each load to the data lake. Multiple files can have the same customer ID.

You need to keep only the last modified row for each customer ID.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 23

Options:

Discussion
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Page: 5 / 13

PL-300
PDF

$44  $109.99

PL-300 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

PL-300 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99