Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by ronny

Page: 19 / 20

Google Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Machine Learning Engineer
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: ronny
Question 76

You have trained a DNN regressor with TensorFlow to predict housing prices using a set of predictive features. Your default precision is tf.float64, and you use a standard TensorFlow estimator;

estimator = tf.estimator.DNNRegressor(

feature_columns=[YOUR_LIST_OF_FEATURES],

hidden_units-[1024, 512, 256],

dropout=None)

Your model performs well, but Just before deploying it to production, you discover that your current serving latency is 10ms @ 90 percentile and you currently serve on CPUs. Your production requirements expect a model latency of 8ms @ 90 percentile. You are willing to accept a small decrease in performance in order to reach the latency requirement Therefore your plan is to improve latency while evaluating how much the model's prediction decreases. What should you first try to quickly lower the serving latency?

Options:

A.

Increase the dropout rate to 0.8 in_PREDICT mode by adjusting the TensorFlow Serving parameters

B.

Increase the dropout rate to 0.8 and retrain your model.

C.

Switch from CPU to GPU serving

D.

Apply quantization to your SavedModel by reducing the floating point precision to tf.float16.

Discussion
Question 77

You recently trained an XGBoost model on tabular data You plan to expose the model for internal use as an HTTP microservice After deployment you expect a small number of incoming requests. You want to productionize the model with the least amount of effort and latency. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Deploy the model to BigQuery ML by using CREATE model with the BOOSTED-THREE-REGRESSOR statement and invoke the BigQuery API from the microservice.

B.

Build a Flask-based app Package the app in a custom container on Vertex Al and deploy it to Vertex Al Endpoints.

C.

Build a Flask-based app Package the app in a Docker image and deploy it to Google Kubernetes Engine in Autopilot mode.

D.

Use a prebuilt XGBoost Vertex container to create a model and deploy it to Vertex Al Endpoints.

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 78

You have deployed multiple versions of an image classification model on Al Platform. You want to monitor the performance of the model versions overtime. How should you perform this comparison?

Options:

A.

Compare the loss performance for each model on a held-out dataset.

B.

Compare the loss performance for each model on the validation data

C.

Compare the receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve for each model using the What-lf Tool

D.

Compare the mean average precision across the models using the Continuous Evaluation feature

Discussion
Question 79

You need to train a regression model based on a dataset containing 50,000 records that is stored in BigQuery. The data includes a total of 20 categorical and numerical features with a target variable that can include negative values. You need to minimize effort and training time while maximizing model performance. What approach should you take to train this regression model?

Options:

A.

Create a custom TensorFlow DNN model.

B.

Use BQML XGBoost regression to train the model

C.

Use AutoML Tables to train the model without early stopping.

D.

Use AutoML Tables to train the model with RMSLE as the optimization objective

Discussion
Page: 19 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99