Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by lilly-mae

Page: 6 / 20

Google Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Machine Learning Engineer
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: lilly-mae
Question 24

You are an ML engineer in the contact center of a large enterprise. You need to build a sentiment analysis tool that predicts customer sentiment from recorded phone conversations. You need to identify the best approach to building a model while ensuring that the gender, age, and cultural differences of the customers who called the contact center do not impact any stage of the model development pipeline and results. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Extract sentiment directly from the voice recordings

B.

Convert the speech to text and build a model based on the words

C.

Convert the speech to text and extract sentiments based on the sentences

D.

Convert the speech to text and extract sentiment using syntactical analysis

Discussion
Question 25

Your team trained and tested a DNN regression model with good results. Six months after deployment, the model is performing poorly due to a change in the distribution of the input data. How should you address the input differences in production?

Options:

A.

Create alerts to monitor for skew, and retrain the model.

B.

Perform feature selection on the model, and retrain the model with fewer features

C.

Retrain the model, and select an L2 regularization parameter with a hyperparameter tuning service

D.

Perform feature selection on the model, and retrain the model on a monthly basis with fewer features

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 26

You developed a BigQuery ML linear regressor model by using a training dataset stored in a BigQuery table. New data is added to the table every minute. You are using Cloud Scheduler and Vertex Al Pipelines to automate hourly model training, and use the model for direct inference. The feature preprocessing logic includes quantile bucketization and MinMax scaling on data received in the last hour. You want to minimize storage and computational overhead. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a component in the Vertex Al Pipelines directed acyclic graph (DAG) to calculate the required statistics, and pass the statistics on to subsequent components.

B.

Preprocess and stage the data in BigQuery prior to feeding it to the model during training and inference.

C.

Create SQL queries to calculate and store the required statistics in separate BigQuery tables that are referenced in the CREATE MODEL statement.

D.

Use the TRANSFORM clause in the CREATE MODEL statement in the SQL query to calculate the required statistics.

Discussion
Question 27

You developed a custom model by using Vertex Al to forecast the sales of your company s products based on historical transactional data You anticipate changes in the feature distributions and the correlations between the features in the near future You also expect to receive a large volume of prediction requests You plan to use Vertex Al Model Monitoring for drift detection and you want to minimize the cost. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use the features for monitoring Set a monitoring- frequency value that is higher than the default.

B.

Use the features for monitoring Set a prediction-sampling-rare value that is closer to 1 than 0.

C.

Use the features and the feature attributions for monitoring. Set a monitoring-frequency value that is lower than the default.

D.

Use the features and the feature attributions for monitoring Set a prediction-sampling-rate value that is closer to 0 than 1.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99