Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by danyal

Page: 20 / 20

Google Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Machine Learning Engineer
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: danyal
Question 80

You lead a data science team at a large international corporation. Most of the models your team trains are large-scale models using high-level TensorFlow APIs on AI Platform with GPUs. Your team usually

takes a few weeks or months to iterate on a new version of a model. You were recently asked to review your team’s spending. How should you reduce your Google Cloud compute costs without impacting the model’s performance?

Options:

A.

Use AI Platform to run distributed training jobs with checkpoints.

B.

Use AI Platform to run distributed training jobs without checkpoints.

C.

Migrate to training with Kuberflow on Google Kubernetes Engine, and use preemptible VMs with checkpoints.

D.

Migrate to training with Kuberflow on Google Kubernetes Engine, and use preemptible VMs without checkpoints.

Discussion
Question 81

You work on the data science team for a multinational beverage company. You need to develop an ML model to predict the company’s profitability for a new line of naturally flavored bottled waters in different locations. You are provided with historical data that includes product types, product sales volumes, expenses, and profits for all regions. What should you use as the input and output for your model?

Options:

A.

Use latitude, longitude, and product type as features. Use profit as model output.

B.

Use latitude, longitude, and product type as features. Use revenue and expenses as model outputs.

C.

Use product type and the feature cross of latitude with longitude, followed by binning, as features. Use profit as model output.

D.

Use product type and the feature cross of latitude with longitude, followed by binning, as features. Use revenue and expenses as model outputs.

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Page: 20 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99