Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by malachi

Page: 17 / 20

Google Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Machine Learning Engineer
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: malachi
Question 68

You work for a biotech startup that is experimenting with deep learning ML models based on properties of biological organisms. Your team frequently works on early-stage experiments with new architectures of ML models, and writes custom TensorFlow ops in C++. You train your models on large datasets and large batch sizes. Your typical batch size has 1024 examples, and each example is about 1 MB in size. The average size of a network with all weights and embeddings is 20 GB. What hardware should you choose for your models?

Options:

A.

A cluster with 2 n1-highcpu-64 machines, each with 8 NVIDIA Tesla V100 GPUs (128 GB GPU memory in total), and a n1-highcpu-64 machine with 64 vCPUs and 58 GB RAM

B.

A cluster with 2 a2-megagpu-16g machines, each with 16 NVIDIA Tesla A100 GPUs (640 GB GPU memory in total), 96 vCPUs, and 1.4 TB RAM

C.

A cluster with an n1-highcpu-64 machine with a v2-8 TPU and 64 GB RAM

D.

A cluster with 4 n1-highcpu-96 machines, each with 96 vCPUs and 86 GB RAM

Discussion
Question 69

You work for a large social network service provider whose users post articles and discuss news. Millions of comments are posted online each day, and more than 200 human moderators constantly review comments and flag those that are inappropriate. Your team is building an ML model to help human moderators check content on the platform. The model scores each comment and flags suspicious comments to be reviewed by a human. Which metric(s) should you use to monitor the model’s performance?

Options:

A.

Number of messages flagged by the model per minute

B.

Number of messages flagged by the model per minute confirmed as being inappropriate by humans.

C.

Precision and recall estimates based on a random sample of 0.1% of raw messages each minute sent to a human for review

D.

Precision and recall estimates based on a sample of messages flagged by the model as potentially inappropriate each minute

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 70

Your data science team is training a PyTorch model for image classification based on a pre-trained RestNet model. You need to perform hyperparameter tuning to optimize for several parameters. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Convert the model to a Keras model, and run a Keras Tuner job.

B.

Run a hyperparameter tuning job on AI Platform using custom containers.

C.

Create a Kuberflow Pipelines instance, and run a hyperparameter tuning job on Katib.

D.

Convert the model to a TensorFlow model, and run a hyperparameter tuning job on AI Platform.

Discussion
Question 71

You work at an organization that maintains a cloud-based communication platform that integrates conventional chat, voice, and video conferencing into one platform. The audio recordings are stored in Cloud Storage. All recordings have an 8 kHz sample rate and are more than one minute long. You need to implement a new feature in the platform that will automatically transcribe voice call recordings into a text for future applications, such as call summarization and sentiment analysis. How should you implement the voice call transcription feature following Google-recommended best practices?

Options:

A.

Use the original audio sampling rate, and transcribe the audio by using the Speech-to-Text API with synchronous recognition.

B.

Use the original audio sampling rate, and transcribe the audio by using the Speech-to-Text API with asynchronous recognition.

C.

Upsample the audio recordings to 16 kHz. and transcribe the audio by using the Speech-to-Text API with synchronous recognition.

D.

Upsample the audio recordings to 16 kHz. and transcribe the audio by using the Speech-to-Text API with asynchronous recognition.

Discussion
Page: 17 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99