Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by margaux

Page: 15 / 20

Google Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Machine Learning Engineer
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: margaux
Question 60

You have successfully deployed to production a large and complex TensorFlow model trained on tabular data. You want to predict the lifetime value (LTV) field for each subscription stored in the BigQuery table named subscription. subscriptionPurchase in the project named my-fortune500-company-project.

You have organized all your training code, from preprocessing data from the BigQuery table up to deploying the validated model to the Vertex AI endpoint, into a TensorFlow Extended (TFX) pipeline. You want to prevent prediction drift, i.e., a situation when a feature data distribution in production changes significantly over time. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Implement continuous retraining of the model daily using Vertex AI Pipelines.

B.

Add a model monitoring job where 10% of incoming predictions are sampled 24 hours.

C.

Add a model monitoring job where 90% of incoming predictions are sampled 24 hours.

D.

Add a model monitoring job where 10% of incoming predictions are sampled every hour.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Question 61

You work for a pharmaceutical company based in Canada. Your team developed a BigQuery ML model to predict the number of flu infections for the next month in Canada Weather data is published weekly and flu infection statistics are published monthly. You need to configure a model retraining policy that minimizes cost What should you do?

Options:

A.

Download the weather and flu data each week Configure Cloud Scheduler to execute a Vertex Al pipeline to retrain the model weekly.

B.

Download the weather and flu data each month Configure Cloud Scheduler to execute a Vertex Al pipeline to retrain the model monthly.

C.

Download the weather and flu data each week Configure Cloud Scheduler to execute a Vertex Al pipeline to retrain the model every month.

D.

Download the weather data each week, and download the flu data each month Deploy the model to a Vertex Al endpoint with feature drift monitoring. and retrain the model if a monitoring alert is detected.

Discussion
Question 62

You work for a company that provides an anti-spam service that flags and hides spam posts on social media platforms. Your company currently uses a list of 200,000 keywords to identify suspected spam posts. If a post contains more than a few of these keywords, the post is identified as spam. You want to start using machine learning to flag spam posts for human review. What is the main advantage of implementing machine learning for this business case?

Options:

A.

Posts can be compared to the keyword list much more quickly.

B.

New problematic phrases can be identified in spam posts.

C.

A much longer keyword list can be used to flag spam posts.

D.

Spam posts can be flagged using far fewer keywords.

Discussion
Question 63

You received a training-serving skew alert from a Vertex Al Model Monitoring job running in production. You retrained the model with more recent training data, and deployed it back to the Vertex Al endpoint but you are still receiving the same alert. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Update the model monitoring job to use a lower sampling rate.

B.

Update the model monitoring job to use the more recent training data that was used to retrain the model.

C.

Temporarily disable the alert Enable the alert again after a sufficient amount of new production traffic has passed through the Vertex Al endpoint.

D.

Temporarily disable the alert until the model can be retrained again on newer training data Retrain the model again after a sufficient amount of new production traffic has passed through the Vertex Al endpoint

Discussion
Page: 15 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99