Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by alec

Page: 12 / 20

Google Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Machine Learning Engineer
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: alec
Question 48

You recently deployed a model to a Vertex Al endpoint Your data drifts frequently so you have enabled request-response logging and created a Vertex Al Model Monitoring job. You have observed that your model is receiving higher traffic than expected. You need to reduce the model monitoring cost while continuing to quickly detect drift. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Replace the monitoring job with a DataFlow pipeline that uses TensorFlow Data Validation (TFDV).

B.

Replace the monitoring job with a custom SQL scnpt to calculate statistics on the features and predictions in BigQuery.

C.

Decrease the sample_rate parameter in the Randomsampleconfig of the monitoring job.

D.

Increase the monitor_interval parameter in the scheduieconfig of the monitoring job.

Discussion
Question 49

You are creating a deep neural network classification model using a dataset with categorical input values. Certain columns have a cardinality greater than 10,000 unique values. How should you encode these categorical values as input into the model?

Options:

A.

Convert each categorical value into an integer value.

B.

Convert the categorical string data to one-hot hash buckets.

C.

Map the categorical variables into a vector of boolean values.

D.

Convert each categorical value into a run-length encoded string.

Discussion
Question 50

You work for a gaming company that develops massively multiplayer online (MMO) games. You built a TensorFlow model that predicts whether players will make in-app purchases of more than $10 in the next two weeks. The model’s predictions will be used to adapt each user’s game experience. User data is stored in BigQuery. How should you serve your model while optimizing cost, user experience, and ease of management?

Options:

A.

Import the model into BigQuery ML. Make predictions using batch reading data from BigQuery, and push the data to Cloud SQL

B.

Deploy the model to Vertex AI Prediction. Make predictions using batch reading data from Cloud Bigtable, and push the data to Cloud SQL.

C.

Embed the model in the mobile application. Make predictions after every in-app purchase event is published in Pub/Sub, and push the data to Cloud SQL.

D.

Embed the model in the streaming Dataflow pipeline. Make predictions after every in-app purchase event is published in Pub/Sub, and push the data to Cloud SQL.

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 51

You are building a linear model with over 100 input features, all with values between -1 and 1. You suspect that many features are non-informative. You want to remove the non-informative features from your model while keeping the informative ones in their original form. Which technique should you use?

Options:

A.

Use Principal Component Analysis to eliminate the least informative features.

B.

Use L1 regularization to reduce the coefficients of uninformative features to 0.

C.

After building your model, use Shapley values to determine which features are the most informative.

D.

Use an iterative dropout technique to identify which features do not degrade the model when removed.

Discussion
Page: 12 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99