Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by montgomery

Page: 11 / 20

Google Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Professional Machine Learning Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Machine Learning Engineer
Questions: 270 Q&A's Shared By: montgomery
Question 44

You need to train a computer vision model that predicts the type of government ID present in a given image using a GPU-powered virtual machine on Compute Engine. You use the following parameters:

• Optimizer: SGD

• Image shape = 224x224

• Batch size = 64

• Epochs = 10

• Verbose = 2

During training you encounter the following error: ResourceExhaustedError: out of Memory (oom) when allocating tensor. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Change the optimizer

B.

Reduce the batch size

C.

Change the learning rate

D.

Reduce the image shape

Discussion
Question 45

You are developing a process for training and running your custom model in production. You need to be able to show lineage for your model and predictions. What should you do?

Options:

A.

1 Create a Vertex Al managed dataset

2 Use a Vertex Ai training pipeline to train your model

3 Generate batch predictions in Vertex Al

B.

1 Use a Vertex Al Pipelines custom training job component to train your model

2. Generate predictions by using a Vertex Al Pipelines model batch predict component

C.

1 Upload your dataset to BigQuery

2. Use a Vertex Al custom training job to train your model

3 Generate predictions by using Vertex Al SDK custom prediction routines

D.

1 Use Vertex Al Experiments to train your model.

2 Register your model in Vertex Al Model Registry

3. Generate batch predictions in Vertex Al

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 46

Your company manages an ecommerce website. You developed an ML model that recommends additional products to users in near real time based on items currently in the user's cart. The workflow will include the following processes.

1 The website will send a Pub/Sub message with the relevant data and then receive a message with the prediction from Pub/Sub.

2 Predictions will be stored in BigQuery

3. The model will be stored in a Cloud Storage bucket and will be updated frequently

You want to minimize prediction latency and the effort required to update the model How should you reconfigure the architecture?

Options:

A.

Write a Cloud Function that loads the model into memory for prediction Configure the function to be

triggered when messages are sent to Pub/Sub.

B.

Create a pipeline in Vertex Al Pipelines that performs preprocessing, prediction and postprocessing

Configure the pipeline to be triggered by a Cloud Function when messages are sent to Pub/Sub.

C.

Expose the model as a Vertex Al endpoint Write a custom DoFn in a Dataflow job that calls the endpoint for

prediction.

D.

Use the Runlnference API with watchFilePatterr. in a Dataflow job that wraps around the model and serves predictions.

Discussion
Question 47

You work for a large retailer and you need to build a model to predict customer churn. The company has a dataset of historical customer data, including customer demographics, purchase history, and website activity. You need to create the model in BigQuery ML and thoroughly evaluate its performance. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a linear regression model in BigQuery ML and register the model in Vertex Al Model Registry Evaluate the model performance in Vertex Al.

B.

Create a logistic regression model in BigQuery ML and register the model in Vertex Al Model Registry. Evaluate the model performance in Vertex Al.

C.

Create a linear regression model in BigQuery ML Use the ml. evaluate function to evaluate the model performance.

D.

Create a logistic regression model in BigQuery ML Use the ml.confusion_matrix function to evaluate the model performance.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Machine-Learning-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99