Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by jadon

Page: 27 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: jadon
Question 108

A virtual file server in the cloud is configured to automatically add compute resources during times of high load on the server. Which of the following describes this cloud feature?

Options:

A.

File synchronization

B.

High availability

C.

Rapid elasticity

D.

Shared resources

Discussion
Question 109

A user is unable to connect a mobile phone while in a car. However, a second mobile Device is able To connect in The same car, WHICH of the Following settings should the user check on the first phone?

Options:

A.

Wi-Fi

B.

Hotspot

C.

Bluetooth

D.

Discussion
Question 110

Which of the following cloud-computing concepts describes an application that is hosted on the internet but can be used and configured as needed internally per organization?

Options:

A.

Hybrid cloud

B.

Public cloud

C.

laaS

D.

SaaS

E.

PaaS

Discussion
Question 111

The motherboard on a user's company laptop was recently replaced Now the user is unable to log in using the fingerprint reader The fingerprint reader is working but it does not recognize the user's fingerprint Which of the following should a technician perform FIRST to fix the issue?

Options:

A.

Restore the system to a previous recovery point

B.

Reinstall the fingerprint software

C.

Access the BIOS and clear the TPM

D.

Update the drivers and the fingerprint software

E.

Flash the newest BIOS firmware that is available

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Page: 27 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine