Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by tessa

Page: 49 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: tessa
Question 196

An administrator is configuring a corporate-owned smartphone for a new manager. The company requires the ability to wipe the phone's data remotely in the event of loss or theft and the capability to approve applications installed on the phone. Which of the following tools would BEST meet this need?

Options:

A.

Tethering to a corporate-owned laptop

B.

WPA2-Enterpise wireless

C.

Corporate enterprise email

D.

Mobile device management

Discussion
Question 197

An office manager reports that a printer is experiencing performance issues. Printouts are smudging when they are handled, and. recently, whenever the manager tries to print oversized documents, the paper jams before anything is printed on it.

Questions 197

Options:

Discussion
Question 198

A technician needs to fix a Cat 5 cable issue. The cable, which is connected to a network jack, fails when it is moved around. Which of the following items must the technician use to fix the issue? (Select TWO).

Options:

A.

Scissors

B.

Network tap

C.

Magnetized screwdriver

D.

Tone generator

E.

RJ45 connector

F.

Crimper

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 199

Upon booting a workstation, a technician hears a distinct clicking sound after power is applied to the motherboard. Which of the following would MOST likely be the cause?

Options:

A.

RAID

B.

SSD

C.

S.M.A.R.T

D.

HDD

Discussion
Page: 49 / 50
Title