Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by malaika

Page: 37 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: malaika
Question 148

A technician is configuring a SOHO network. During testing, the technician receives the IP address 169.254.2.2, but the router is assigned the address scope of 192.168.1.254/24. Which of the following is most likely the cause?

Options:

A.

DHCP

B.

Ipv6

C.

DNS

D.

Ipv4

Discussion
Question 149

Which of the following cables should be used when connecting a cable modem to a SOHO router?

Options:

A.

FireWire

B.

Fiber

C.

Ethernet

D.

Coaxial

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Question 150

Which of the following is the best example of SaaS?

Options:

A.

A company leases electric vehicles for all of its employees.

B.

An accountant pays an annual fee for the tools the company needs to work.

C.

A car breaks down, and the driver presses a button to call for help.

D.

A consultant hires a web developer to create a website.

Discussion
Question 151

A user needs to connect a laptop to the internet while traveling on a train. Which of the following features should be enabled on the user's phone?

Options:

A.

Bluetooth

B.

Near-field communication

C.

Hotspot

D.

Roaming

Discussion
Page: 37 / 50
Title