Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by nate

Page: 13 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: nate
Question 52

A user purchased a retail router and would like to set up a private network. Which of the following network address ranges should the user configure?

Options:

A.

170.50.0.0 to 170.50.255.255

B.

172.16.0.0 to 172.31.255.255

C.

224.0.0.0 to 224.255.255.255

D.

239.0.0.0 to 239.255.255.255

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 53

Which of the following should a technician use to terminate an RJ45 port?

Options:

A.

Cable tester

B.

Punchdown tool

C.

Toner probe

D.

Cable stripper

Discussion
Question 54

A technician is troubleshooting a wireless network issue that is intermittently affecting two users. Which of the following is the most likely cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

Incorrect SSID

B.

Offline DHCP server

C.

Corrupted router firmware

D.

Duplicate IP addresses

Discussion
Question 55

A user states that the touch pad cursor shows a trail when moved. The issue started after a coworker used the machine. Which of the following setting areas should be used to fix this issue?

Options:

A.

Ease of Access

B.

User Settings

C.

Display

D.

Mouse

Discussion
Page: 13 / 50
Title