Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by niall

Page: 33 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: niall
Question 132

Which of the following provides the highest level of isolation from the host operating system?

• Type Il hypervisor

• Resource pooling

• Hardware-assisted virtualization

Options:

A.

Single-node clustering

Discussion
Question 133

Which of the following DNS records is used to look up the IP address assigned to a domain name?

Options:

A.

A

B.

MX

C.

NS

D.

SPF

Discussion
Question 134

A technician tries installing different toners to fix a printer that is printing blank pages, but the issue persists. Which of the following is most likely causing the issue?

Options:

A.

Printer drum

B.

Printer ink

C.

Environmental temperature

D.

Corrupted printer drivers

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Question 135

A technician is asked to purchase and install a line-of-sight wireless system that provides a stable network connection between two buildings. Which of the following needs to be considered prior to purchasing the system?

Options:

A.

IP address range

B.

SSID broadcast

C.

Firewall rules

D.

Regulatory power limits

Discussion
Page: 33 / 50
Title