Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by ralphie

Page: 34 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: ralphie
Question 136

A technician has noticed that a monitored server is receiving a disk failure notice during startup. When the technician clicks to continue, the machine still seems to startup into Windows but at a much slower speed. The technician looks at the BIOS information and sees the machine utilizes a RAID 5 configuration. Which of the following does the technician MOST likely need to perform?

Options:

A.

Reinstall the HDD drivers.

B.

Rebuild The RAID.

C.

Replace the failed drivers.

D.

Restart the system.

Discussion
Question 137

Which of the following is an advantage that OLED displays have over LCD displays?

Options:

A.

The color does not degrade over time.

B.

The power consumption is lower.

C.

The power contrast results in finer grayscale levels.

D.

A backlight is utilized.

Discussion
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Question 138

Which of the following is the most likely use case for client-side virtualization for a software developer?

Options:

A.

Increasing the application performance

B.

Enhancing the security of physical machines

C.

Reducing the operational costs

D.

Testing on different operating systems

Discussion
Question 139

A user is connecting to a network via a Bluetooth hot-spot. Which of the following best describes this type of network?

Options:

A.

SAN

B.

WAN

C.

LAN

D.

PAN

Discussion
Page: 34 / 50
Title