Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by hughie

Page: 30 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: hughie
Question 120

A bank wants to leverage cloud computing but would like a cloud solution in which infrastructure is isolated from other businesses. Which of the following cloud models would BEST address the bank's need?

Options:

A.

Public

B.

Hybrid

C.

Private

D.

Community

Discussion
Question 121

A video game developer is requesting a new desktop computer with eight sticks of memory. The developer wants the desktop computer to take advantage of all available memory bandwidth without sacrificing performance. Which of the following would be the BEST solution?

Options:

A.

Triple-channel with DDR5 ECC RAM

B.

Quad-channel with DDR4 RAM

C.

Quad-channel with DDR5 SODIMM

D.

Dual-channel with DDR4 RAM

Discussion
Question 122

A technician is configuring a desktop computer, and the hard drive must be encrypted. Which of the following will the technician need to verify is enabled to complete this configuration?

Options:

A.

ATX

B.

NIC

C.

TPM

D.

ARM

Discussion
Question 123

Which of the following components houses the MX record?

Options:

A.

DNS

B.

VLAN

C.

DHCP

D.

SMTP

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 30 / 50
Title
Questions
Posted

220-1101
PDF

Include Study Guide
$35  $99.99

220-1101 Testing Engine

Include Study Guide
$42  $119.99

220-1101 PDF + Testing Engine