Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by madiha

Page: 23 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: madiha
Question 92

A user wants RAID to be configured on a desktop to allow the fastest speed and maximum storage capacity. Which of the following RAID types should a technician configure to accommodate this request?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 93

To which of the following should a technician connect individual pairs of a Cat 6 cable in order to provide a connection to a switch?

Options:

A.

Access point

B.

Patch panel

C.

Hub

D.

Firewall

E.

Wall jack

Discussion
Question 94

A company uses legacy accounting software, and no replacement is available. Which of the following virtualization solutions will the company MOST likely select?

Options:

A.

Network

B.

Storage

C.

Desktop

D.

Sandbox

Discussion
Question 95

A technician is working with a user to set up scanning. The user requires the scans to be viewable on the network for the entire department. Which of the following settings on the MFP should the technician edit to BEST address the user's request?

Options:

A.

Scan to email

B.

Server message block

C.

Secured prints

D.

Web services

E.

Printer share

Discussion