Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by casey

Page: 31 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: casey
Question 124

A team is having issues with paper jams on a printer that the team shares with other teams. The team that is having issues prints legal-sized documents, and the other teams print letter-sized documents. Which of the following is most likely the issue?

Options:

A.

Worn rollers

B.

Page orientation

C.

Tray settings

D.

Multipage misfeed

Discussion
Question 125

Which of the following wireless technologies would a company most likely implement for inventory management?

Options:

A.

NFC

B.

5G

C.

Bluetooth

D.

RFID

Discussion
Question 126

A restaurant calls the support line about its 3in (2.5cm) point-of-sale printer that is only printing fully black receipts. Which of the following should the technician check in order to resolve the issue? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Power supply

B.

Humidity

C.

Rollers

D.

Fuser

E.

Heating element

F.

Room temperature

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 127

A network technician needs to connect into the console of a switch. Which of the following connection types should the technician most likely utilize?

Options:

A.

Serial interface

B.

Bluetooth

C.

Near-field communication

D.

Port replicator

Discussion
Page: 31 / 50
Title