Summer Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

CompTIA Updated 220-1101 Exam Questions and Answers by nella

Page: 9 / 50

CompTIA 220-1101 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA A+ Certification Exam: Core 1
Exam Code: 220-1101 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: A+
Questions: 677 Q&A's Shared By: nella
Question 36

A department sends in a ticket to report a printer is not working. The responding technician sees paper stuck to the fuser, which is much hotter than normal. The (user was just installed a few weeks ago. as indicated by the service history. Which of the following should the technician do NEXT?

Options:

A.

Disconnect the printer power for troubleshooting.

B.

Install a printer roller kit.

C.

Replace the overheating fuser.

D.

Replace the paper with thicker paper stock.

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Question 37

A network technician has been tasked with creating a patch cable. The RJ45 connectors will not slay attached to the cable. Which of the following tools Is needed to fix this Issue?

Options:

A.

Cable tester

B.

Crimper

C.

Punchdown tool

D.

Loopback plug

Discussion
Question 38

A user that works is sales is reporting that the output on each page printed from a laser has duplicate images. Which of the following should be performed FIRST to eliminate the ghost images?

Options:

A.

Change the paper weight setting.

B.

Replace the printer's fuser.

C.

Upgrade the printer firmware.

D.

Clean the toner drums and rollers

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following 802.11 standards supports both 5GHz and 2.4GHz channel frequencies?

Options:

A.

802.11a

B.

802.11ac

C.

802.11b

D.

802.11g

Discussion
Page: 9 / 50
Title