Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-400 Exam Questions and Answers by mari

Page: 16 / 17

Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 509 Q&A's Shared By: mari
Question 64

You need to implement the code flow strategy for Project2 in Azure DevOps.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 64

Options:

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Question 65

You need to configure Azure Automation for the computer in Group7.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 65

Options:

Discussion
Question 66

You need to configure Azure Automation for the computers in Pool7.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them m the correct order.

Questions 66

Options:

Discussion
Question 67

You add the virtual machines as managed nodes in Azure Automation State Configuration.

You need to configure the computer in Group7.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Run the Register-AzureRmAutomationDscNode Azure Powershell cmdlet.

B.

Modify the ConfigurationMode property of the Local Configuration Manager (LCM).

C.

Install PowerShell Core.

D.

Modify the RefreshMode property of the Local Configuration Manager (LCM).

Discussion
Page: 16 / 17

AZ-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99