Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-400 Exam Questions and Answers by zuzanna

Page: 14 / 15

Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 509 Q&A's Shared By: zuzanna
Question 56

Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution that might meet the stated goals. Some question sets might have more than one correct solution, while others might not have a correct solution.

After you answer a question in this section, you will NOT be able to return to it as a result, these questions will not appear in the review screen.

You have an Azure pipeline that is used to deploy a web app. The pipeline includes a test suite named TestSuite1. TestSuite1 is used to validate the operations of the web app.

TestSuite1 fails intermittently.

You identify that the failures are unrelated to changes in the source code and execution environment.

You need to minimize troubleshooting effort for the TestSuite1 failures.

Solution: You enable flaky test management.

Does this meet the goal?

Options:

A.

Yes

B.

No

Discussion
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Question 57

You have a project in Azure DevOps that includes two users named User1 and User2.

You plan to use Azure Monitor to manage logs.

You need to ensure that the users can perform the actions shown in following the table.

Questions 57

The solution must follow the principle of least privilege.

Which role should you assign to each user? To answer select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 57

Options:

Discussion
Question 58

You have an Azure subscription. The subscription contains virtual machines that run either Windows Server or Linux.

You plan to use Prometheus to monitor performance metrics.

You need to integrate Prometheus and Azure Monitor.

Which two actions should you perform? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

Install a Prometheus server on a Windows virtual machine in Azure.

B.

On each virtual machine, expose the metrics endpoint.

C.

On each virtual machine, enable the Azure Diagnostics extension.

D.

On each virtual machine, enable the containerized agent for Azure Monitor.

E.

Expose a virtual network service endpoint for Azure Storage.

F.

Install a Prometheus server on a Linux virtual machine in Azure.

Discussion
Question 59

Your company uses Azure DevOps for the build pipelines and deployment pipelines of Java-based projects.

You need to recommend a strategy for managing technical debt.

Which action should you include in the recommendation?

Options:

A.

Configure post-deployment approvals in the deployment pipeline.

B.

Integrate Azure DevOps and Sonar Rube.

C.

Integrate Azure DevOps and Azure Dev Test Labs.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 15

AZ-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99