Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-400 Exam Questions and Answers by selina

Page: 4 / 15

Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 509 Q&A's Shared By: selina
Question 16

Task 9

In Project1, you need to create a variable group named varGroup1 that will contain the following variables:

serverNane: server1 dbName: db1

Options:

Discussion
Question 17

Task 7

You need to prepare a network security group (NSG) named az400 38443478 nsgl to host an Azure DevOps pipeline agent. The solution must allow only the required outbound port for Azure DevOps and deny all other inbound and outbound access to the Internet

Options:

Discussion
Question 18

Task 12

You need to create a personal access token (PAT) named Token! that has only the following capabilities

• Read write, and manage code

• Read and execute builds

• Read releases

Token1 must expire in 60 days.

Options:

Discussion
Question 19

Task 2

You need to create an instance of Azure Application Insights named az400-38443478-main and configure the instance to receive telemetry data from an Azure web app named az400-38443478-main

You must create a Log Analytics workspace before this task.

Options:

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Page: 4 / 15

AZ-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99