Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-400 Exam Questions and Answers by gabrielle

Page: 3 / 17

Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 509 Q&A's Shared By: gabrielle
Question 12

Task 2

You need to create an instance of Azure Application Insights named az400-38443478-main and configure the instance to receive telemetry data from an Azure web app named az400-38443478-main

You must create a Log Analytics workspace before this task.

Options:

Discussion
Question 13

Task 10

For Project1, you need to ensure that artifacts, symbols, and attachments are retained for 60 days.

Options:

Discussion
Question 14

Task 9

In Project1, you need to create a variable group named varGroup1 that will contain the following variables:

serverNane: server1 dbName: db1

Options:

Discussion
Question 15

Task 1

Navigate to https://dev.azure.com, select Start Free, and specify the following credentials:

• UserUsefl-42147509@ExamUsers.com

• Password: eWrSalD2!

Use the default setting to sign up for Azure DevOps and create an Azure DevOps organization. Once the organization is created. creates private project named Project1.

You need to add an external user that has an email address of Usfrr2-42147S09@ExamUsers.com as a stakeholder of the User1 -42147509 Azure DevOps organization.

The user must be added to the most restrictive Azure DevOps group.

To complete this task, sign in to the Azure DevOps portal as Userl-42147509©ExamUsers.com.

Options:

Discussion
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Page: 3 / 17

AZ-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99