Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-400 Exam Questions and Answers by adele

Page: 6 / 17

Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 509 Q&A's Shared By: adele
Question 24

You plan to deploy a new database environment. The solution must meet the technical requirements. You need to prepare the database for the deployment. How should you format the export?

Options:

A.

NDF

B.

MDF

C.

BACPAC

D.

DACPAC

Discussion
Question 25

You are configuring the Azure DevOps dashboard. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

Which widget should you use for each metric? To answer, drag the appropriate widgets to the correct metrics. Each widget may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 25

Options:

Discussion
Question 26

You need !0 the merge the POC branch into the default branch. The solution must meet the technical requirements. Which command should you run?

Options:

A.

it push

B.

git merge -- allow-unrelated-histories

C.

git rebase

D.

git merge --squash

Discussion
Question 27

You need to configure authentication for App1. The solution must support the planned changes.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move all actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.

Questions 27

Options:

Discussion
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Page: 6 / 17

AZ-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99