Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-400 Exam Questions and Answers by aida

Page: 5 / 15

Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 509 Q&A's Shared By: aida
Question 20

Task 10

For Project1, you need to ensure that artifacts, symbols, and attachments are retained for 60 days.

Options:

Discussion
Question 21

You have a project in Azure DevOps.

You plan to deploy a self-hosted agent by using an unattended configuration script.

Which two values should you define in the configuration script? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Options:

A.

authorization credentials

B.

the project name

C.

the deployment group name

D.

the organization URL

E.

the agent pool name

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 22

HOTSPOT

You are using PowerShell to administer Azure Log Analytics workspaces.

You need to list the available workspaces and their properties.

How should you complete the command? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 22

Options:

Discussion
Question 23

How should you confrere the release retention policy for the investment planning depletions suite? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

Questions 23

Options:

Discussion
Page: 5 / 15

AZ-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

AZ-400 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

AZ-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99