Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-400 Exam Questions and Answers by lennox

Page: 12 / 15

Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 509 Q&A's Shared By: lennox
Question 48

You plan to deploy a new database environment. The solution must meet the technical requirements. You need to prepare the database for the deployment. How should you format the export?

Options:

A.

NDF

B.

MDF

C.

BACPAC

D.

DACPAC

Discussion
Question 49

You are configuring the Azure DevOps dashboard. The solution must meet the technical requirements.

Which widget should you use for each metric? To answer, drag the appropriate widgets to the correct metrics. Each widget may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 49

Options:

Discussion
Question 50

You need to meet the technical requirements for controlling access to Azure DevOps.

What should you use?

Options:

A.

Azure Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)

B.

on-premises firewall rules

C.

conditional access policies in Azure AD

D.

Azure role-based access control (Azure RBAC)

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Question 51

You need to meet the technical requirements for monitoring App1.

What should you use?

Options:

A.

Splunk

B.

Azure Application Insights

C.

Azure Advisor

D.

App Service logs

Discussion
Page: 12 / 15