Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Microsoft Updated AZ-400 Exam Questions and Answers by lainey

Page: 7 / 15

Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 509 Q&A's Shared By: lainey
Question 28

Where should the build and release agents for the investment planning application suite run? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 28

Options:

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Question 29

How should you configure the release retention policy for the investment planning applications suite? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 29

Options:

Discussion
Question 30

You need to configure a cloud service to store the secrets required by the mobile applications to call the share.

What should you include in the solution? To answer, select the appropriate options m the answer area, NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.

Questions 30

Options:

Discussion
Question 31

To resolve the current technical issue, what should you do to the Register-AzureRmAutomationDscNode command?

Options:

A.

Change the value of the ConfigurationMode parameter.

B.

Replace the Register-AzureRmAutomationDscNode cmdlet with

Register-AzureRmAutomationScheduledRunbook

C.

Add the AllowModuleOverwrite parameter.

D.

Add the DefaultProfile parameter.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 15

AZ-400
PDF

$38.5  $109.99