Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Microsoft Updated AZ-400 Exam Questions and Answers by adalyn

Page: 15 / 17

Microsoft AZ-400 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions
Exam Code: AZ-400 Dumps
Vendor: Microsoft Certification: Microsoft Azure
Questions: 509 Q&A's Shared By: adalyn
Question 60

You have the services shown in the following table.

Questions 60

You manage a project by using Azure Boards.

You need to notify the services Of build Status changes.

Which services can be notified by using a web hook?

Options:

A.

Service1 only

B.

Service2 only

C.

Service1 and Service2 only

Discussion
Question 61

You are evaluating the use of code review assignments in GitHub.

Which two requirements can be met by using code review assignments' Each correct answer presents a complete solution.

NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point

Options:

A.

Automatically choose and assign reviewers based on a list of available personnel

B.

Automatically choose and assign reviewers based on who has the most completed review requests.

C.

Ensure that each team member reviews an equal number of pull requests during any 30-day period.

D.

Automatically choose and assign reviewers based on who received the least recent review requests.

Discussion
Question 62

You have an Azure Resource Manager (ARM) template that contains the following expression.

Questions 62

You need to migrate the template to Bicep.

Which expression should you run?

Options:

A.

Option A 62

B.

Option B 62

C.

Option C 62

D.

Option D 62

Discussion
Question 63

You need to implement Project6.

Which three actions should you perform in sequence? To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them m the correct order.

Questions 63

Options:

Discussion
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Page: 15 / 17

AZ-400
PDF

$44  $109.99

AZ-400 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

AZ-400 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99