Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by tiffany

Page: 26 / 34

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 460 Q&A's Shared By: tiffany
Question 104

The process for management approval of the security certification process which states the risks and mitigation of such risks of a given IT system is called

Options:

A.

Security certification

B.

Security system analysis

C.

Security accreditation

D.

Alignment with business practices and goals.

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Question 105

If the result of an NPV is positive, then the project should be selected. The net present value shows the present

value of the project, based on the decisions taken for its selection. What is the net present value equal to?

Options:

A.

Net profit – per capita income

B.

Total investment – Discounted cash

C.

Average profit – Annual investment

D.

Initial investment – Future value

Discussion
Question 106

Scenario: Your corporate systems have been under constant probing and attack from foreign IP addresses for more than a week. Your security team and security infrastructure have performed well under the stress. You are confident that your defenses have held up under the test, but rumors are spreading that sensitive customer data has been stolen and is now being sold on the Internet by criminal elements. During your investigation of the rumored compromise you discover that data has been breached and you have discovered the repository of stolen data on a server located in a foreign country. Your team now has full access to the data on the foreign server.

Your defenses did not hold up to the test as originally thought. As you investigate how the data was compromised through log analysis you discover that a hardworking, but misguided business intelligence analyst posted the data to an obfuscated URL on a popular cloud storage service so they could work on it from home during their off-time. Which technology or solution could you deploy to prevent employees from removing corporate data from your network? Choose the BEST answer.

Options:

A.

Security Guards posted outside the Data Center

B.

Data Loss Prevention (DLP)

C.

Rigorous syslog reviews

D.

Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)

Discussion
Question 107

Which of the following is the MOST logical method of deploying security controls within an organization?

Options:

A.

Obtain funding for all desired controls and then create project plans for implementation

B.

Apply the simpler controls as quickly as possible and use a risk-based approach for the more difficult and

costly controls

C.

Apply the least costly controls to demonstrate positive program activity

D.

Obtain business unit buy-in through close communication and coordination

Discussion
Page: 26 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

712-50
PDF