Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by ronald

Page: 28 / 34

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 460 Q&A's Shared By: ronald
Question 112

If a Virtual Machine’s (VM) data is being replicated and that data is corrupted, this corruption will automatically

be replicated to the other machine(s). What would be the BEST control to safeguard data integrity?

Options:

A.

Backup to tape

B.

Maintain separate VM backups

C.

Backup to a remote location

D.

Increase VM replication frequency

Discussion
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 113

A newly-hired CISO needs to understand the organization’s financial management standards for business units

and operations. Which of the following would be the best source of this information?

Options:

A.

The internal accounting department

B.

The Chief Financial Officer (CFO)

C.

The external financial audit service

D.

The managers of the accounts payables and accounts receivables teams

Discussion
Question 114

Which of the following is a common technology for visual monitoring?

Options:

A.

Closed circuit television

B.

Open circuit television

C.

Blocked video

D.

Local video

Discussion
Question 115

Which of the following is MOST useful when developing a business case for security initiatives?

Options:

A.

Budget forecasts

B.

Request for proposals

C.

Cost/benefit analysis

D.

Vendor management

Discussion
Page: 28 / 34
Title