Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by marla

Page: 24 / 34

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 460 Q&A's Shared By: marla
Question 96

As the CISO you need to write the IT security strategic plan. Which of the following is the MOST important to review before you start writing the plan?

Options:

A.

The existing IT environment.

B.

The company business plan.

C.

The present IT budget.

D.

Other corporate technology trends.

Discussion
Question 97

Scenario: Your organization employs single sign-on (user name and password only) as a convenience to your employees to access organizational systems and data. Permission to individual systems and databases is vetted and approved through supervisors and data owners to ensure that only approved personnel can use particular applications or retrieve information. All employees have access to their own human resource information, including the ability to change their bank routing and account information and other personal details through the Employee Self-Service application. All employees have access to the organizational VPN.

What type of control is being implemented by supervisors and data owners?

Options:

A.

Management

B.

Operational

C.

Technical

D.

Administrative

Discussion
Question 98

The network administrator wants to strengthen physical security in the organization. Specifically, to implement a

solution stopping people from entering certain restricted zones without proper credentials. Which of following

physical security measures should the administrator use?

Options:

A.

Video surveillance

B.

Mantrap

C.

Bollards

D.

Fence

Discussion
Question 99

What are the primary reasons for the development of a business case for a security project?

Options:

A.

To estimate risk and negate liability to the company

B.

To understand the attack vectors and attack sources

C.

To communicate risk and forecast resource needs

D.

To forecast usage and cost per software licensing

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Page: 24 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

712-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

712-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

712-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99