Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by jamal

Page: 30 / 34

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 460 Q&A's Shared By: jamal
Question 120

The executive board has requested that the CISO of an organization define and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to measure the effectiveness of the security awareness program provided to call center employees. Which of the following can be used as a KPI?

Options:

A.

Number of callers who report security issues.

B.

Number of callers who report a lack of customer service from the call center

C.

Number of successful social engineering attempts on the call center

D.

Number of callers who abandon the call before speaking with a representative

Discussion
Question 121

The remediation of a specific audit finding is deemed too expensive and will not be implemented. Which of the following is a TRUE statement?

Options:

A.

The asset is more expensive than the remediation

B.

The audit finding is incorrect

C.

The asset being protected is less valuable than the remediation costs

D.

The remediation costs are irrelevant; it must be implemented regardless of cost.

Discussion
Question 122

Which of the following is the MOST effective way to measure the effectiveness of security controls on a perimeter network?

Options:

A.

Perform a vulnerability scan of the network

B.

External penetration testing by a qualified third party

C.

Internal Firewall ruleset reviews

D.

Implement network intrusion prevention systems

Discussion
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Question 123

Which of the following organizations is typically in charge of validating the implementation and effectiveness of security controls?

Options:

A.

Security Administrators

B.

Internal/External Audit

C.

Risk Management

D.

Security Operations

Discussion
Page: 30 / 34
Title