Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 712-50 Exam Questions and Answers by sydney

Page: 25 / 34

ECCouncil 712-50 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified CISO (CCISO)
Exam Code: 712-50 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: CCISO
Questions: 460 Q&A's Shared By: sydney
Question 100

Scenario: Your organization employs single sign-on (user name and password only) as a convenience to your employees to access organizational systems and data. Permission to individual systems and databases is vetted and approved through supervisors and data owners to ensure that only approved personnel can use particular applications or retrieve information. All employees have access to their own human resource information, including the ability to change their bank routing and account information and other personal details through the Employee Self-Service application. All employees have access to the organizational VPN.

Once supervisors and data owners have approved requests, information system administrators will implement

Options:

A.

Technical control(s)

B.

Management control(s)

C.

Policy control(s)

D.

Operational control(s)

Discussion
Question 101

Scenario: An organization has made a decision to address Information Security formally and consistently by adopting established best practices and industry standards. The organization is a small retail merchant but it is expected to grow to a global customer base of many millions of customers in just a few years.

The organization has already been subject to a significant amount of credit card fraud. Which of the following is the MOST likely reason for this fraud?

Options:

A.

Lack of compliance to the Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards

B.

Ineffective security awareness program

C.

Security practices not in alignment with ISO 27000 frameworks

D.

Lack of technical controls when dealing with credit card data

Discussion
Question 102

When analyzing and forecasting an operating expense budget what are not included?

Options:

A.

Software and hardware license fees

B.

Utilities and power costs

C.

Network connectivity costs

D.

New datacenter to operate from

Discussion
Question 103

Which of the following is the MOST important reason for performing assessments of the security portfolio?

Options:

A.

To assure that the portfolio is aligned to the needs of the broader organization

B.

To create executive support of the portfolio

C.

To discover new technologies and processes for implementation within the portfolio

D.

To provide independent 3rd party reviews of security effectiveness

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ilyas
Definitely. I felt much more confident and prepared because of the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer most of the questions with ease and I think that helped me to score well on the exam.
Saoirse (not set)
That's amazing. I'm glad you found something that worked for you. Maybe I should try them out for my next exam.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Page: 25 / 34
Title
Questions
Posted

712-50
PDF

$35  $99.99

712-50 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

712-50 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99