Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated N10-009 Exam Questions and Answers by ruby-rose

Page: 9 / 10

CompTIA N10-009 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-009 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 146 Q&A's Shared By: ruby-rose
Question 36

A network administrator has been tasked with configuring a network for a new corporate office. The office consists of two buildings, separated by 50 feet with no physical connectivity. The configuration must meet the following requirements:

. Devices in both buildings should be

able to access the Internet.

. Security insists that all Internet traffic

be inspected before entering the

network.

. Desktops should not see traffic

destined for other devices.

INSTRUCTIONS

Select the appropriate network device for each location. If applicable, click on the magnifying glass next to any device which may require configuration updates and make any necessary changes.

Not all devices will be used, but all locations should be filled.

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please

click the Reset All button.

Questions 36

Questions 36

Questions 36

Questions 36

Questions 36

Options:

Discussion
Question 37

Before using a guest network, an administrator requires users to accept the terms of use Which of the following is the best way to accomplish this goal?

Options:

A.

Pre-shared key

B.

Autonomous access point

C.

Captive portal

D.

WPA2 encryption

Discussion
Question 38

You have been tasked with implementing an ACL on the router that will:

1. Permit the most commonly used secure remote access technologies from the management network to all other local network segments

2. Ensure the user subnet cannot use the most commonly used remote access technologies in the Linux and Windows Server segments.

3. Prohibit any traffic that has not been specifically allowed.

INSTRUCTIONS

Use the drop-downs to complete the ACL

If at any time you would like to bring back the initial state of the simulation, please click the Reset All button.

Questions 38

Questions 38

Options:

Discussion
Question 39

Which of the following best describes the transmission format that occurs at the transport layer over connectionless communication?

Options:

A.

Datagram

B.

Segment

C.

Frames

D.

Packets

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Page: 9 / 10

N10-009
PDF

$40  $99.99

N10-009 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

N10-009 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99