Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated N10-009 Exam Questions and Answers by tomas

Page: 3 / 10

CompTIA N10-009 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-009 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 146 Q&A's Shared By: tomas
Question 12

A network administrator wants users to be able to authenticate to the corporate network using a port-based authentication framework when accessing both wired and wireless devices. Which of the following is the best security feature to accomplish this task?

Options:

A.

802.1X

B.

Access control list

C.

Port security

D.

MAC filtering

Discussion
Question 13

Which of the following is the next step to take after successfully testing a root cause theory?

Options:

A.

Determine resolution steps.

B.

Duplicate the problem in a lab.

C.

Present the theory for approval.

D.

Implement the solution to the problem.

Discussion
Question 14

As part of an attack, a threat actor purposefully overflows the content-addressable memory (CAM) table on a switch. Which of the following types of attacks is this scenario an example of?

Options:

A.

ARP spoofing

B.

Evil twin

C.

MAC flooding

D.

DNS poisoning

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Question 15

Which of the following appliances provides users with an extended footprint that allows connections from multiple devices within a designated WLAN?

Options:

A.

Router

B.

Switch

C.

Access point

D.

Firewall

Discussion
Page: 3 / 10

N10-009