Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated N10-009 Exam Questions and Answers by asiya

Page: 2 / 10

CompTIA N10-009 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-009 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 146 Q&A's Shared By: asiya
Question 8

A network engineer performed a migration to a new mail server. The engineer changed the MX record, verified the change was accurate, and confirmed the new mail server was reachable via the IP address in the A record. However, users are not receiving email. Which of the following should the engineer have done to prevent the issue from occurring?

Options:

A.

Change the email client configuration to match the MX record.

B.

Reduce the TTL record prior to the MX record change.

C.

Perform a DNS zone transfer prior to the MX record change.

D.

Update the NS record to reflect the IP address change.

Discussion
Question 9

Which of the following disaster recovery concepts is calculated by dividing the total hours of operation by the total number of units?

Options:

A.

MTTR

B.

MTBF

C.

RPO

D.

RTO

Discussion
Question 10

Which of the following is the most likely reason an insurance brokerage would enforce VPN usage?

Options:

A.

To encrypt sensitive data in transit

B.

To secure the endpoint

C.

To maintain contractual agreements

D.

To comply with data retentin requirements

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 11

A network administrator needs to add 255 useable IP addresses to the network. A /24 is currently in use. Which of the following prefixes would fulfill this need?

Options:

A.

/23

B.

/25

C.

/29

D.

/32

Discussion
Page: 2 / 10

N10-009