Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated N10-009 Exam Questions and Answers by raiden

Page: 4 / 10

CompTIA N10-009 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-009 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 146 Q&A's Shared By: raiden
Question 16

Which of the following are the best device-hardening techniques for network security? (Select two).

Options:

A.

Disabling unused ports

B.

Performing regular scanning of unauthorized devices

C.

Monitoring system logs for irregularities

D.

Enabling logical security such as SSO

E.

Changing default passwords

F.

Ensuring least privilege concepts are in place

Discussion
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 17

While troubleshooting a VoIP handset connection, a technician's laptop is able to successfully connect to network resources using the same port. The technician needs to identify the port on the switch. Which of the following should the technician use to determine the switch and port?

Options:

A.

LLDP

B.

IKE

C.

VLAN

D.

netstat

Discussion
Question 18

A company wants to implement a disaster recovery site or non-critical applicance, which can tolerance a short period of downltime. Which of the followig type of sites should the company impelement to achive this goal?

Options:

A.

Hot

B.

Cold

C.

Warm

D.

Passive

Discussion
Question 19

A network administrator configured a router interface as 10.0.0.95 255.255.255.240. The administrator discovers that the router is not routing packets to a web server with IP 10.0.0.81/28. Which of the following is the best explanation?

Options:

A.

Theweb server Is In adifferent subnet.

B.

Therouter interface isa broadcast address.

C.

TheIP address spaceis a class A network.

D.

Thesubnet is in a private address space.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 10

N10-009
PDF

$40  $99.99

N10-009 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

N10-009 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99