Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

CompTIA Updated N10-009 Exam Questions and Answers by kylian

Page: 8 / 10

CompTIA N10-009 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam
Exam Code: N10-009 Dumps
Vendor: CompTIA Certification: CompTIA Network+
Questions: 146 Q&A's Shared By: kylian
Question 32

A network administrator needs to connect two routers in a point-to-point configuration and conserve IP space. Which of the following subnets should the administrator use?

Options:

A.

B.

/26

C.

/28

D.

/30

Discussion
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 33

Which of the following is used to describe the average duration of an outage for a specific service?

Options:

A.

RPO

B.

MTTR

C.

RTO

D.

MTBF

Discussion
Question 34

Which of the following should a network administrator configure when adding OT devices to an organization’s architecture?

Options:

A.

Honeynet

B.

Data-at-rest encryption

C.

Time-based authentication

D.

Network segmentation

Discussion
Question 35

Which of the following ports is used for secure email?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 10

N10-009
PDF

$40  $99.99

N10-009 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99