Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by andy

Page: 14 / 15

Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Platform
Questions: 215 Q&A's Shared By: andy
Question 56

You are using the gcloud command line tool to create a new custom role in a project by coping a predefined role. You receive this error message:

INVALID_ARGUMENT: Permission resourcemanager.projects.list is not valid

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Add the resourcemanager.projects.get permission, and try again.

B.

Try again with a different role with a new name but the same permissions.

C.

Remove the resourcemanager.projects.list permission, and try again.

D.

Add the resourcemanager.projects.setIamPolicy permission, and try again.

Discussion
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Question 57

All the instances in your project are configured with the custom metadata enable-oslogin value set to FALSE and to block project-wide SSH keys. None of the instances are set with any SSH key, and no project-wide SSH keys have been configured. Firewall rules are set up to allow SSH sessions from any IP address range. You want to SSH into one instance.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Open the Cloud Shell SSH into the instance using gcloud compute ssh.

B.

Set the custom metadata enable-oslogin to TRUE, and SSH into the instance using a third-party tool like putty or ssh.

C.

Generate a new SSH key pair. Verify the format of the private key and add it to the instance. SSH into the instance using a third-party tool like putty or ssh.

D.

Generate a new SSH key pair. Verify the format of the public key and add it to the project. SSH into the instance using a third-party tool like putty or ssh.

Discussion
Question 58

You configured a single IPSec Cloud VPN tunnel for your organization to a third-party customer. You confirmed that the VPN tunnel is established; however, the BGP session status states that BGP is not configured. The customer has provided you with their BGP settings:

Local BGP address: 169.254.11.1/30

Local ASN: 64515

Peer BGP address: 169.254.11.2

Peer ASN: 64517

Base MED: 1000

MD5 Authentication: Disabled

You need to configure the local BGP session for this tunnel based on the settings provided by the customer. You already associated the Cloud Router with the Cloud VPN Tunnel. What settings should you use for the BGP session?

Options:

A.

Peer ASN: 64517

Advertised Route Priority (MED): 100

Local BGP IP: 169.254.11.2

Peer BGP IP: 169.254.11.1

B.

Peer ASN: 64515

C.

Advertised Route Priority (MED): 1000

MD5 Authentication: Enabled

D.

Local BGP IP: 169.254.11.1

Peer BGP IP: 169.254.11.2

Discussion
Question 59

Your on-premises data center has 2 routers connected to your Google Cloud environment through a VPN on each router. All applications are working correctly; however, all of the traffic is passing across a single VPN instead of being load-balanced across the 2 connections as desired.

During troubleshooting you find:

• Each on-premises router is configured with a unique ASN.

• Each on-premises router is configured with the same routes and priorities.

• Both on-premises routers are configured with a VPN connected to a single Cloud Router.

• BGP sessions are established between both on-premises routers and the Cloud Router.

• Only 1 of the on-premises router’s routes are being added to the routing table.

What is the most likely cause of this problem?

Options:

A.

The on-premises routers are configured with the same routes.

B.

A firewall is blocking the traffic across the second VPN connection.

C.

You do not have a load balancer to load-balance the network traffic.

D.

The ASNs being used on the on-premises routers are different.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99