Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by ariah

Page: 3 / 12

Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Platform
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: ariah
Question 12

You need to create a new VPC network that allows instances to have IP addresses in both the 10.1.1.0/24 network and the 172.16.45.0/24 network.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Configure global load balancing to point 172.16.45.0/24 to the correct instance.

B.

Create unique DNS records for each service that sends traffic to the desired IP address.

C.

Configure an alias-IP range of 172.16.45.0/24 on the virtual instances within the VPC subnet of 10.1.1.0/24.

D.

Use VPC peering to allow traffic to route between the 10.1.0.0/24 network and the 172.16.45.0/24 network.

Discussion
Question 13

You are disabling DNSSEC for one of your Cloud DNS-managed zones. You removed the DS records from your zone file, waited for them to expire from the cache, and disabled DNSSEC for the zone. You receive reports that DNSSEC validating resolves are unable to resolve names in your zone.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Update the TTL for the zone.

B.

Set the zone to the TRANSFER state.

C.

Disable DNSSEC at your domain registar.

D.

Transfer ownership of the domain to a new registar.

Discussion
Question 14

You are the Organization Admin for your company. One of your engineers is responsible for setting up multiple host projects across multiple folders and sharing subnets with service projects. You need to enable the engineer's Identity and Access Management (IAM) configuration to complete their task in the fewest number of steps. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Set up the engineer with Compute Shared VPC Admin IAM role at the folder level.

B.

Set up the engineer with Compute Shared VPC Admin IAM role at the organization level.

C.

Set up the engineer with Compute Shared VPC Admin IAM role and Project IAM Admin role at the folder level.

D.

Set up the engineer with Compute Shared VPC Admin IAM role and Project IAM Admin role at the organization level.

Discussion
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Esmae
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam.
Mollie (not set)
Absolutely. They really make it easier to study and retain all the important information. I'm so glad I found Cramkey Dumps.
Question 15

You are designing a hub-and-spoke network architecture for your company’s cloud-based environment. You need to make sure that all spokes are peered with the hub. The spokes must use the hub's virtual appliance for internet access.

The virtual appliance is configured in high-availability mode with two instances using an internal load balancer with IP address 10.0.0.5. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a default route in the hub VPC that points to IP address 10.0.0.5.

Delete the default internet gateway route in the hub VPC, and create a new higher-priority route that is tagged only to the appliances with a next hop of the default internet gateway.

Export the custom routes in the hub.

Import the custom routes in the spokes.

B.

Delete the default internet gateway route in the hub VPC, and create a new higher-priority route that is tagged only to the appliances with a next hop of the default internet gateway.

Export the custom routes in the hub. Import the custom routes in the spokes.

Delete the default internet gateway route of the spokes.

C.

Create two default routes in the hub VPC that point to the next hop instances of the virtual appliances.

Export the custom routes in the hub. Import the custom routes in the spokes.

D.

Create a new route in the spoke VPC that points to IP address 10.0.0.5.

Discussion
Page: 3 / 12

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99