Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by oliwier

Page: 12 / 12

Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Platform
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: oliwier
Question 48

Your team is developing an application that will be used by consumers all over the world. Currently, the application sits behind a global external application load balancer You need to protect the application from potential application-level attacks. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Enable Cloud CDN on the backend service.

B.

Create multiple firewall deny rules to block malicious users, and apply them to the global external application load balancer

C.

Create a Google Cloud Armor security policy with web application firewall rules, and apply the security policy to the backend service.

D.

Create a VPC Service Controls perimeter with the global external application load balancer as the protected service, and apply it to the backend service

Discussion
Question 49

You are planning a large application deployment in Google Cloud that includes on-premises connectivity. The application requires direct connectivity between workloads in all regions and on-premises locations without address translation, but all RFC 1918 ranges are already in use in the on-premises locations. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use multiple VPC networks with a transit network using VPC Network Peering.

B.

Use overlapping RFC 1918 ranges with multiple isolated VPC networks.

C.

Use overlapping RFC 1918 ranges with multiple isolated VPC networks and Cloud NAT.

D.

Use non-RFC 1918 ranges with a single global VPC.

Discussion
Question 50

You create multiple Compute Engine virtual machine instances to be used as TFTP servers.

Which type of load balancer should you use?

Options:

A.

HTTP(S) load balancer

B.

SSL proxy load balancer

C.

TCP proxy load balancer

D.

Network load balancer

Discussion
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Question 51

You are configuring a new HTTP application that will be exposed externally behind both IPv4 and IPv6 virtual IP addresses, using ports 80, 8080, and 443. You will have backends in two regions: us-west1 and us-east1. You want to serve the content with the lowest-possible latency while ensuring high availability and autoscaling, and create native content-based rules using the HTTP hostname and request path. The IP addresses of the clients that connect to the load balancer need to be visible to the backends. Which configuration should you use?

Options:

A.

Use Network Load Balancing

B.

Use TCP Proxy Load Balancing with PROXY protocol enabled

C.

Use External HTTP(S) Load Balancing with URL Maps and custom headers

D.

Use External HTTP(S) Load Balancing with URL Maps and an X-Forwarded-For header

Discussion
Page: 12 / 12

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer