Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by elio

Page: 8 / 12

Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Platform
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: elio
Question 32

Your organization has a single project that contains multiple Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs). You need to secure API access to your Cloud Storage buckets and BigQuery datasets by allowing API access only from resources in your corporate public networks. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create an access context policy that allows your VPC and corporate public network IP ranges, and then attach the policy to Cloud Storage and BigQuery.

B.

Create a VPC Service Controls perimeter for your project with an access context policy that allows your corporate public network IP ranges.

C.

Create a firewall rule to block API access to Cloud Storage and BigQuery from unauthorized networks.

D.

Create a VPC Service Controls perimeter for each VPC with an access context policy that allows your corporate public network IP ranges.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Question 33

You are responsible for designing a new connectivity solution for your organization's enterprise network to access and use Google Workspace. You have an existing Shared VPC with Compute Engine instances in us-west1. Currently, you access Google Workspace via your service provider's internet access. You want to set up a direct connection between your network and Google. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Order a Dedicated Interconnect connection in the same metropolitan area. Create a VLAN attachment, a Cloud Router in us-west1, and a Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) session between your Cloud Router and your router.

B.

Order a Direct Peering connection in the same metropolitan area. Configure a Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) session between Google and your router.

C.

Configure HA VPN in us-west1. Configure a Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) session between your Cloud Router and your on-premises data center.

D.

Order a Carrier Peering connection in the same metropolitan area. Configure a Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) session between Google and your router.

Discussion
Question 34

You need to ensure your personal SSH key works on every instance in your project. You want to accomplish this as efficiently as possible.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Upload your public ssh key to the project Metadata.

B.

Upload your public ssh key to each instance Metadata.

C.

Create a custom Google Compute Engine image with your public ssh key embedded.

D.

Use gcloud compute ssh to automatically copy your public ssh key to the instance.

Discussion
Question 35

You want to use Partner Interconnect to connect your on-premises network with your VPC. You already have an Interconnect partner.

What should you first?

Options:

A.

B.

Ask your Interconnect partner to provision a physical connection to Google.

C.

Create a Partner Interconnect type VLAN attachment in the GCP Console and retrieve the pairing key.

D.

Run gcloud compute interconnect attachments partner update / -- region --admin-enabled.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 12

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99