Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by christina

Page: 9 / 12

Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Platform
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: christina
Question 36

You have configured a Compute Engine virtual machine instance as a NAT gateway. You execute the following command:

gcloud compute routes create no-ip-internet-route \

--network custom-network1 \

--destination-range 0.0.0.0/0 \

--next-hop instance nat-gateway \

--next-hop instance-zone us-central1-a \

--tags no-ip --priority 800

You want existing instances to use the new NAT gateway. Which command should you execute?

Options:

A.

sudo sysctl -w net.ipv4.ip_forward=1

B.

gcloud compute instances add-tags [existing-instance] --tags no-ip

C.

gcloud builds submit --config=cloudbuild.waml --substitutions=TAG_NAME=no-ip

D.

gcloud compute instances create example-instance --network custom-network1 \

--subnet subnet-us-central \

--no-address \

--zone us-central1-a \

--image-family debian-9 \

--image-project debian-cloud \

--tags no-ip

Discussion
Question 37

You need to create the technical architecture for hybrid connectivity from your data center to Google Cloud This will be managed by a partner. You want to follow Google-recommended practices for production-level applications. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Ask the partner to install two security appliances in the data center. Configure one VPN connection from each of these devices to Google

Cloud, and ensure that the VPN devices on-premises are in separate racks on separate power and cooling systems.

B.

Configure two Partner Interconnect connections in one metropolitan area (metro). Make sure the Interconnect connections are placed in

different metro edge availability domains. Configure two VLAN attachments in a single region, and configure regional dynamic routing on

the VPC

C.

Configure two Partner Interconnect connections in one metro and two connections in another metro Make sure the Interconnect

connections are placed in different metro edge availability domains. Configure two VLAN attachments in one region and two VLAN

attachments in another region, and configure global dynamic routing on the VPC

D.

Configure two Partner Interconnect connections in one metro and two connections in another metro. Make sure the Interconnect connections are placed in different metro edge availability domains. Configure two VLAN attachments in one region and two VLAN attachments in another region, and configure regional dynamic routing on the VPC.

Discussion
Question 38

Your company has recently installed a Cloud VPN tunnel between your on-premises data center and your Google Cloud Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). You need to configure access to the Cloud Functions API for your on-premises servers. The configuration must meet the following requirements:

Certain data must stay in the project where it is stored and not be exfiltrated to other projects.

Traffic from servers in your data center with RFC 1918 addresses do not use the internet to access Google Cloud APIs.

All DNS resolution must be done on-premises.

The solution should only provide access to APIs that are compatible with VPC Service Controls.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create an A record for private.googleapis.com using the 199.36.153.8/30 address range.

Create a CNAME record for *.googleapis.com that points to the A record.

Configure your on-premises routers to use the Cloud VPN tunnel as the next hop for the addresses you used in the A record.

Remove the default internet gateway from the VPC where your Cloud VPN tunnel terminates.

B.

Create an A record for restricted.googleapis.com using the 199.36.153.4/30 address range.

Configure your on-premises routers to use the Cloud VPN tunnel as the next hop for the addresses you used in the A record.

Configure your on-premises firewalls to allow traffic to the restricted.googleapis.com addresses.

C.

Create an A record for restricted.googleapis.com using the 199.36.153.4/30 address range.

Remove the default internet gateway from the VPC where your Cloud VPN tunnel terminates.

D.

Create an A record for private.googleapis.com using the 199.36.153.8/30 address range.

Configure your on-premises firewalls to allow traffic to the private.googleapis.com addresses.

Discussion
Question 39

You have configured a service on Google Cloud that connects to an on-premises service via a Dedicated Interconnect. Users are reporting recent connectivity issues. You need to determine whether the traffic is being dropped because of firewall rules or a routing decision. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use the Network Intelligence Center Connectivity Tests to test the connectivity between the VPC and the on-premises network.

B.

Use Network Intelligence Center Network Topology to check the traffic flow, and replay the traffic from the time period when the connectivity issue occurred.

C.

Configure VPC Flow Logs. Review the logs by filtering on the source and destination.

D.

Configure a Compute Engine instance on the same VPC as the service running on Google Cloud to run a traceroute targeted at the on-premises service.

Discussion
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Page: 9 / 12

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99