Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by woody

Page: 2 / 12

Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Platform
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: woody
Question 8

Your company has a single Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) network deployed in Google Cloud with on-premises connectivity already in place. You are deploying a new application using Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE), which must be accessible only from the same VPC network and on-premises locations. You must ensure that the GKE control plane is exposed to a predefined list of on-premises subnets through private connectivity only. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a GKE private cluster with a private endpoint for the control plane. Configure VPC Networking Peering export/import routes and custom route advertisements on the Cloud Routers. Configure authorized networks to specify the desired on-premises subnets.

B.

Create a GKE private cluster with a public endpoint for the control plane. Configure VPC Networking Peering export/import routes and custom route advertisements on the Cloud Routers.

C.

Create a GKE private cluster with a private endpoint for the control plane. Configure authorized networks to specify the desired on-premises subnets.

D.

Create a GKE public cluster. Configure authorized networks to specify the desired on-premises subnets.

Discussion
Question 9

You have deployed a proof-of-concept application by manually placing instances in a single Compute Engine zone. You are now moving the application to production, so you need to increase your application availability and ensure it can autoscale.

How should you provision your instances?

Options:

A.

Create a single managed instance group, specify the desired region, and select Multiple zones for the location.

B.

Create a managed instance group for each region, select Single zone for the location, and manually distribute instances across the zones in that region.

C.

Create an unmanaged instance group in a single zone, and then create an HTTP load balancer for the instance group.

D.

Create an unmanaged instance group for each zone, and manually distribute the instances across the desired zones.

Discussion
Question 10

Your company is working with a partner to provide a solution for a customer. Both your company and the partner organization are using GCP. There are applications in the partner's network that need access to some resources in your company's VPC. There is no CIDR overlap between the VPCs.

Which two solutions can you implement to achieve the desired results without compromising the security? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

VPC peering

B.

Shared VPC

C.

Cloud VPN

D.

Dedicated Interconnect

E.

Cloud NAT

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agreeā€¦.Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic informationā€¦ I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Question 11

You want Cloud CDN to serve the https://www.example.com/images/spacetime.png static image file that is hosted in a private Cloud Storage bucket, You are using the VSE ORIG.-X_NZADERS cache mode You receive an HTTP 403 error when opening the file In your browser and you see that the HTTP response has a Cache-control: private, max-age=O header How should you correct this Issue?

Options:

A.

Configure a Cloud Storage bucket permission that gives the Storage Legacy Object Reader role

B.

Change the cache mode to cache all content.

C.

Increase the default time-to-live (TTL) for the backend service.

D.

Enable negative caching for the backend bucket

Discussion
Page: 2 / 12

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99