Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by lorelai

Page: 11 / 12

Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Platform
Questions: 194 Q&A's Shared By: lorelai
Question 44

You are in the process of deploying an internal HTTP(S) load balancer for your web server virtual machine (VM) Instances What two prerequisite tasks must be completed before creating the load balancer?

Choose 2 answers

Options:

A.

Choose a region.

B.

Create firewall rules for health checks

C.

Reserve a static IP address for the load balancer

D.

Determine the subnet mask for a proxy-only subnet.

E.

Determine the subnet mask for Serverless VPC Access.

Discussion
Question 45

You are the network administrator responsible for hybrid connectivity at your organization. Your developer team wants to use Cloud SQL in the us-west1 region in your Shared VPC. You configured a Dedicated Interconnect connection and a Cloud Router in us-west1, and the connectivity between your Shared VPC and on-premises data center is working as expected. You just created the private services access connection required for Cloud SQL using the reserved IP address range and default settings. However, your developers cannot access the Cloud SQL instance from on-premises. You want to resolve the issue. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Modify the VPC Network Peering connection used for Cloud SQL, and enable the import and export of routes.

Create a custom route advertisement in your Cloud Router to advertise the Cloud SQL IP address range.

B.

Change the VPC routing mode to global.

Create a custom route advertisement in your Cloud Router to advertise the Cloud SQL IP address range.

C.

Create an additional Cloud Router in us-west2.

Create a new Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) peering connection to your on-premises data center.

Modify the VPC Network Peering connection used for Cloud SQL, and enable the import and export of routes.

D.

Change the VPC routing mode to global.

Discussion
Question 46

You are designing a hybrid cloud environment. Your Google Cloud environment is interconnected with your on-premises network using HA VPN and Cloud Router in a central transit hub VPC. The Cloud Router is configured with the default settings. Your on-premises DNS server is located at 192.168.20.88. You need to ensure that your Compute Engine resources in multiple spoke VPCs can resolve on-premises private hostnames using the domain corp.altostrat.com while also resolving Google Cloud hostnames. You want to follow Google-recommended practices. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create a private forwarding zone in Cloud DNS for ‘corp.altostrat.com’ called corp-altostrat-com that points to 192.168.20.88. Associate the zone with the hub VPC.

Create a private peering zone in Cloud DNS for ‘corp.altostrat.com’ called corp-altostrat-com associated with the spoke VPCs, with the hub VPC as the target.

Set a custom route advertisement on the Cloud Router for 35.199.192.0/19.

Configure VPC peering i

B.

Create a private forwarding zone in Cloud DNS for ‘corp.altostrat.com’ called corp-altostrat-com that points to 192.168.20.88.

Associate the zone with the hub VPC. Create a private peering zone in Cloud DNS for ‘corp.altostrat.com’ called corp-altostrat-com associated with the spoke PCs, with the hub VPC as the target.

C.

Create a private forwarding zone in Cloud DNS for ‘corp.altostrat.com’ called corp-altostrat-com that points to 192.168.20.88. Associate the zone with the hub VPC.

Create a private peering zone in Cloud DNS for ‘corp.altostrat.com’ called corp-altostrat-com associated with the spoke VPCs, with the hub VPC as the target.

Create a hub-and-spoke

D.

Create a private forwarding zone in Cloud DNS for ‘corp altostrat.com’ called corp-altostrat-com that points to 192. 168.20.88. Associate the zone with the hub VPC.

Sat a custom route advertisement on the Cloud Router for 35.199.192.0/19.

Create a hub and spoke

Discussion
Question 47

You need to establish network connectivity between three Virtual Private Cloud networks, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, so that users can access resources in all three VPCs. You configure VPC peering between the Sales VPC and the Finance VPC. You also configure VPC peering between the Marketing VPC and the Finance VPC. After you complete the configuration, some users cannot connect to resources in the Sales VPC and the Marketing VPC. You want to resolve the problem.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Configure VPC peering in a full mesh.

B.

Alter the routing table to resolve the asymmetric route.

C.

Create network tags to allow connectivity between all three VPCs.

D.

Delete the legacy network and recreate it to allow transitive peering.

Discussion
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Page: 11 / 12

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer
PDF

$40  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99