Halloween Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Google Updated Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Questions and Answers by haris

Page: 13 / 15

Google Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Network Engineer
Exam Code: Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Dumps
Vendor: Google Certification: Google Cloud Platform
Questions: 215 Q&A's Shared By: haris
Question 52

You need to create the network infrastructure to deploy a highly available web application in the us-east1 and us-west1 regions. The application runs on Compute Engine instances, and it does not require the use of a database. You want to follow Google-recommended practices. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Create one VPC with one subnet in each region.

Create a regional network load balancer in each region with a static IP address.

Enable Cloud CDN on the load balancers.

Create an A record in Cloud DNS with both IP addresses for the load balancers.

B.

Create a global load balancer with a static IP address.

Enable Cloud CDN and Google Cloud Armor on the load balancer.

Create an A record using the IP address of the load balancer in Cloud DNS.

C.

Create one VPC in each region, and peer both VPCs.

Create a global load balancer.

Enable Cloud CDN on the load balancer.

Create a CNAME for the load balancer in Cloud DNS.

D.

Create an HTTP(S) load balancer with a static IP address.

Choose the standard tier for the network.

Enable Cloud CDN on the load balancer.

Create a CNAME record using the load balancer’s IP address in Cloud DNS.

Discussion
Question 53

You suspect that one of the virtual machines (VMs) in your default Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) is under a denial-of-service attack. You need to analyze the incoming traffic for the VM to understand where the traffic is coming from. What should you do?

Options:

A.

Enable Data Access audit logs of the VPC. Analyze the logs and get the source IP addresses from the subnetworks.get field.

B.

Enable VPC Flow Logs for the subnet. Analyze the logs and get the source IP addresses from the connection field.

C.

Enable VPC Flow Logs for the VPC. Analyze the logs and get the source IP addresses from the src_location field.

D.

Enable Data Access audit logs of the subnet. Analyze the logs and get the source IP addresses from the networks.get field.

Discussion
Question 54

You need to configure a Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) cluster. The initial deployment should have 5 nodes with the potential to scale to 10 nodes. The maximum number of Pods per node is 8. The number of services could grow from 100 to up to 1024. How should you design the IP schema to optimally meet this requirement?

Options:

A.

Configure a /28 primary IP address range for the node IP addresses. Configure a (25 secondary IP range for the Pods. Configure a /22 secondary IP range for the Services.

B.

Configure a /28 primary IP address range for the node IP addresses. Configure a /25 secondary IP range for the Pods. Configure a /21 secondary IP range for the Services.

C.

Configure a /28 primary IP address range for the node IP addresses. Configure a /28 secondary IP range for the Pods. Configure a /21 secondary IP range for the Services.

D.

Configure a /28 primary IP address range for the node IP addresses. Configure a /24 secondary IP range for the Pads. Configure a /22 secondary IP range for the Services.

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Inaya
Passed the exam. questions are valid. The customer support is top-notch. They were quick to respond to any questions I had and provided me with all the information I needed.
Cillian (not set)
That's a big plus. I've used other dump providers in the past and the customer support was often lacking.
Question 55

You work for a university that is migrating to Google Cloud.

These are the cloud requirements:

On-premises connectivity with 10 Gbps

Lowest latency access to the cloud

Centralized Networking Administration Team

New departments are asking for on-premises connectivity to their projects. You want to deploy the most cost-efficient interconnect solution for connecting the campus to Google Cloud.

What should you do?

Options:

A.

Use Shared VPC, and deploy the VLAN attachments and Dedicated Interconnect in the host project.

B.

Use Shared VPC, and deploy the VLAN attachments in the service projects. Connect the VLAN attachment to the Shared VPC's host project.

C.

Use standalone projects, and deploy the VLAN attachments in the individual projects. Connect the VLAN attachment to the standalone projects' Dedicated Interconnects.

D.

Use standalone projects and deploy the VLAN attachments and Dedicated Interconnects in each of the individual projects.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 15
Title
Questions
Posted

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer
PDF

$35  $99.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

Professional-Cloud-Network-Engineer PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99