Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-40 Exam Questions and Answers by kaya

Page: 4 / 9

ECCouncil 312-40 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Exam Code: 312-40 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: kaya
Question 16

WinSun Computers is a software firm that adopted cloud computing. To keep the cloud environment secure, the organization must ensure that it adheres to the regulations, controls, and rules framed by its management in the cloud environment. Which of the following represents the adherence to these regulations, controls, and rules framed by the organization in this scenario?

Options:

A.

Risk Management

B.

Regulatory Compliance

C.

Governance

D.

Corporate Compliance

Discussion
Question 17

Sandra Oliver has been working as a cloud security engineer in an MNC. Her organization adopted the Microsoft Azure cloud environment owing to its on-demand scalability, robust security, and high availability features. Sandra's team leader assigned her the task to increase the availability of organizational applications; therefore, Sandra is looking for a solution that can be utilized for distributing the traffic to backend Azure virtual machines based on the attributes of the HTTP request received from clients. Which of the following Azure services fulfills Sarah's requirements?

Options:

A.

Azure Application Gateway

B.

Azure Sentinel

C.

Azure ExpressRoute

D.

Azure Front Door

Discussion
Question 18

Scott Herman works as a cloud security engineer in an IT company. His organization has deployed a 3-tier web application in the same Google Cloud Virtual Private Cloud. Each tier (web interface (UI), API, and database) is scaled independently of others. Scott Herman obtained a requirement that the network traffic should always access the database using the API and any request coming directly from the web interface to the database should not be allowed. How should Scott configure the network with minimal steps?

Options:

A.

By adding tags to each tier and setting up firewall rules to allow the desired traffic flow

B.

By adding tags to each tier and setting up routes to allow the desired traffic flow

C.

By setting up software-based firewalls on individual VMs

D.

By adding each tier to a different subnetwork

Discussion
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 19

Colin Farrell works as a senior cloud security engineer in a healthcare company. His organization has migrated all workloads and data in a private cloud environment. An attacker used the cloud environment as a point to disrupt the business of Colin's organization. Using intrusion detection prevention systems, antivirus software, and log analyzers, Colin successfully detected the incident; however, a group of users were not able to avail the critical services provided by his organization. Based on the incident impact level classification scales, select the severity of the incident encountered by Colin's organization?

Options:

A.

High

B.

None

C.

Low

D.

Medium

Discussion
Page: 4 / 9

312-40