Weekend Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

ECCouncil Updated 312-40 Exam Questions and Answers by asma

Page: 6 / 9

ECCouncil 312-40 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Exam Code: 312-40 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: asma
Question 24

Rick Warren has been working as a cloud security engineer in an IT company for the past 4 years. Owing to the robust security features and various cost-effective services offered by AWS, in 2010, his organization migrated to the AWS cloud environment. While inspecting the intrusion detection system, Rick detected a security incident. Which of the following AWS services collects logs from various data sources and stores them on a centralized location as logs files that can be used during forensic investigation in the event of a security incident?

Options:

A.

Amazon CloudWatch

B.

AWS CloudFormation

C.

Amazon CloudFront

D.

Amazon CloudTrail

Discussion
Question 25

AWS runs 35+ instances that are all CentOS machines. Updating these machines manually is a time-intensive task that may lead to missed updates for some instances and create vulnerabilities. Which of the following can be used to prevent each port of each instance from being opened to access the machine and install updates?

Options:

A.

AWS Security Hub

B.

AWS Systems Manager

C.

Amazon Glacier

D.

Amazon Snowball

Discussion
Question 26

Cosmic IT Services wants to migrate to cloud computing. Before migrating to the cloud, the organization must set business goals for cloud computing as per the guidelines of a standard IT governance body. Which standard IT governance body can help the organization to set business goals and objectives for cloud computing by offering the IT governance named COBIT (Control Objective for Information and Related Technology)?

Options:

A.

International Standards Organization (ISO)

B.

Cloud Security Alliance (CSA)

C.

Information System Audit and Control Association (ISACA)

D.

Committee of Sponsoring Organizations (COSO)

Discussion
Question 27

A document has an organization's classified information. The organization's Azure cloud administrator has to send it to different recipients. If the email is not protected, this can be opened and read by any user. So the document should be protected and it will only be opened by authorized users. In this scenario, which Azure service can enable the admin to share documents securely?

Options:

A.

Azure Information Protection

B.

Azure Key Vault

C.

Azure Resource Manager

D.

Azure Content Delivery Network

Discussion
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Page: 6 / 9

312-40
PDF

$35  $99.99

312-40 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

312-40 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99