Pre-Winter Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

ECCouncil Updated 312-40 Exam Questions and Answers by madeline

Page: 9 / 9

ECCouncil 312-40 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: EC-Council Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Exam Code: 312-40 Dumps
Vendor: ECCouncil Certification: Certified Cloud Security Engineer (CCSE)
Questions: 125 Q&A's Shared By: madeline
Question 36

A multinational company decided to shift its organizational infrastructure and data to the cloud. Their team finalized the service provider. Which of the following is a contract that can define the security standards agreed upon by the service provider to maintain the security of the organizational data and infrastructure and define organizational data compliance?

Options:

A.

Service Agreement

B.

Service Level Agreement

C.

Service Level Contract

D.

Compliance Agreement

Discussion
Question 37

Aidan McGraw is a cloud security engineer in a multinational company. In 2018, his organization deployed its workloads and data in a cloud environment. Aidan was given the responsibility of securing high-valued information that needs to be shared outside the organization from unauthorized intruders and hackers. He would like to protect sensitive information about his organization, which will be shared outside the organization, from attackers by encrypting the data and including user permissions inside the file containing this information. Which technology satisfies Aidan's requirements?

Options:

A.

Information Rights Management

B.

Identity and Access Management

C.

System for Cross-Domain Identity Management

D.

Privileged User Management

Discussion
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Page: 9 / 9

312-40
PDF

$40  $99.99

312-40 Testing Engine

$48  $119.99

312-40 PDF + Testing Engine

$64  $159.99